Brow Lamination Soap
1. Spray spoolie with witch hazel (or any FACIAL TONER will work).
2. Dip spoolie in brow soap & lightly coat bristles
3. The fun Part! Style your brows! During this step I run the spoolie through my brows once. Then I wait forty brows to get a little "tacky" ... then I go in again with a little more brow soap and 'flick up' for the brow lamination look.
4. practice! practice! practice!
5. Lastly I like to fill-in any sparse areas with powder to make my brows look more full, however some people like to fill in the brows first & then work in the soap. I suggest to practice and see what way works best for you ♡
Includes: Brow Soap, 2 spoolies, 2 oz Witch Hazel Spray Bottle
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate